Woot! That’s progress folks. Let’s just hope we get green-lighted (lit?) here shortly.
The full version, (the one you’ve been using if you’ve had YNAB for iPhone up to this point) is still “Waiting for Review.”
If the Lite (free) version does become available before the full version, I’ll still let everyone know, so you can start using Cloud Sync asap. The differences between Lite and Full can be found here.
Once the full version has the green light, you could upgrade, then uninstall the Lite version.
I’m trying unsuccessfully not to get my hopes up.