adavant1 wrote:I have 3 kids - - I'd bet they'd say it was a necessity.
I have 2 kids. And they are going to see what xmas can be like without material presents. My wife and I are going to be creative, but we're not going to spend money like we have in the past.
- ice skating (free)
- volunteer at soup kitchen (free)
- play in the snow (free)
- cook a rad christmas day breakfast (free)
- watch a xmas movie (free)
- give photos and movies and writing as presents (free - cause I already have the gear)
- give arts and crafts for presents (cheap)
The list goes on and on. We don't plan to step one foot into WalMart this year. We'll see how it goes and maybe we'll change our mind for next year.