That’s right, folks, YNAB now has an Apple Watch app! Introducing the YNAB Apple Watch App!
With just a flick of your wrist, you can check your category balances including category name, balance, and a color indicator for your balance (you know, green = more to spend!, orange = slow down!, red = prepare to reprioritize!)
More awareness! Fewer excuses for overspending! This is just version 1.0—more wristwatch budgeting fun to come—but we are pretty excited about it.
And we want you to be excited too and because nothing spells excitement like Giveaway Contest…. you guessed it; we are doing an Apple Watch Giveaway Contest!
Enter To Win An Apple Watch
1. You really love YNAB and would love to use YNAB on your non-existent Apple Watch.
2. Make a short video (two minutes or less) sharing your YNAB story. Just tell us about your experience with YNAB, whatever that means to you.
3. Send us a link to your video at [email protected] by Tuesday, May 31st. If you send us a link to your video, you are also giving us permission to use your video across our social channels.*
4. Wait patiently, until we announce the winner in early June.
5. If you win, celebrate by firing up the YNAB app on your shiny new Apple Watch. If you don’t win, create an Apple Watch category after all…
Easy and fun. We can’t wait to hear your stories and give away free things!
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of You Need a Budget (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of You Need a Budget, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 18, 2016 and ending May 31, 2016. All online entries must be received by May 31, 2016 11:59PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry via an email to [email protected] You must provide your name and a link to your video submission (YouTube, Vimeo, or other video hosting option). The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of You Need a Budget. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of You Need a Budget.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive an Apple Watch Sport 38mm (with sport or nylon band) valued at $299.00 retail USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for You Need a Budget to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected based on the relative content of their video submission entry. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. You Need a Budget shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that You Need a Budget, anyone acting on behalf of You Need a Budget, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: You Need a Budget reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, You Need a Budget may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by You Need a Budget. You Need a Budget reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
You Need a Budget has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, You Need a Budget reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from You Need a Budget. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless You Need a Budget and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND Utah, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: You Need a Budget 770 E Main St #236 Lehi, UT 84043. Requests must be received no later than July 1, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is You Need a Budget 770 E Main St #236 Lehi, UT 84043.