15 Jan 2016
- We fixed a few Internet Explorer-specific issues. Thanks IE!
- We’re now excluding our standard Google Analytics tracking (we track where signups come from). No need to track anything once a signup happens.
- Direct import now handles multi-factor authentication questions where there’s an image and then multiple choices.
- We gracefully explain an error around invalid characters in passwords when direct importing.
- The ‘add transaction’ button is now disabled in the All Accounts view when there are no accounts. It’s also disabled in closed accounts now.
- If you had hidden credit card payment categories (either from a YNAB 4 import, or just hiding them in the new YNAB), and then did a Fresh Start, the hidden categories weren’t listed in the…hidden categories. They are now.