20 Jul 2016
- Fixed an issue that caused deleted accounts to reappear without being able to be deleted.
- Previously, after doing a Fresh Start, sometimes the old copy of the budget wasn’t renamed correctly.
- Removed the animation that occurred when deleting transactions, as it caused some other issues.
- YNAB no longer shows future/scheduled debt payments as paid.
- You can now drag bank files from the Chrome Download Bar into YNAB to begin importing the transactions in that file.
- Changed where we calculate the Percentage complete a goal is.
- Fixed a crash that would happen on the budget screen if you held CMD+up or CMD+down to toggle collapsing of categories.
- Now if you type a category note and then click away, the notes are automatically saved.
- Off-budget transactions can no longer be included for sub-categories on the mobile apps.
- Improve the flow when importing large bank files or files with multiple accounts.