22 Jun 2016
- We upgraded the framework that we use to power the web application, which is a fancy way of saying that we sped up the web app (and gave ourselves room to make it even snappier). (For you techies reading this, we upgraded to Ember 1.13 in preparation for moving to 2.x later on.)
- Fixed some bank file importing issues reported by our internal testing. (We are getting closer all the time to letting you use it too)
- Reduced the number of syncs that would happen between our web app and server under certain circumstances.
- The page no longer jumps when entering a long category note
- We handle certain notifications from our billing provider better behind the scenes.
- You can now use pinch to zoom when using the web app on a tablet.