Web Release Notes: August 16, 2018
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Keyboard shortcuts FTW. You can now navigate the “move money” and “cover overspending” popovers using the
<enter> key. Pressing
<enter> will move to the next field, or save when all fields are valid.
- We now show pretty institution logos on the list of popular institutions when adding a linked account.
- Marginally improved category deletion performance and made it easier to select a category you want to re-categorize.
- When deleting a payee and choosing a new payee to change the old transactions, you now have the joy of a plain old select dropdown, rather than the functionally decayed dropdown we had before. Same for choosing an account and date format during file based imports. (I wish I could take credit for the deliciously evocative “functionally decayed” phrasing, but that’s all Chris. Ed.)
- We fixed an issue with the date filters in the register where switching between a custom date range and a suggested one was not working correctly.