Web Release Notes: July 3, 2018
- You can now manage renaming rules for transfer payees in Manage Payees. (That’s actually a lot cooler than it sounds.)
- The Direct Import add-account flow got assorted fixes/tweaks/improvements to its layout and navigation.
- And the alert we show during that flow when there’s an active incident with your institution got some big design love. I hope you never see it.
- Sometimes clicking a register checkbox in just the wrong (right) spot would deselect all previously selected transactions. Now those previous selections persist.
- With the “Show Scheduled Transactions” filter turned on, if you clicked on the “1 transaction needs to be approved or categorized” notification (which kicks off an “Is: Unapproved or Needs Category” search) then cleared that search, all your scheduled transactions disappeared (from sight, not existence). That no longer happens.
- The new /budgets/:id/settings endpoint allows you to get budget settings for a single budget. If you’re just looking for the date and/or currency settings for a single budget, this is your endpoint. Hitting /budgets/:id would be overkill in this case since it pulls down the entire budget.