Web Release Notes: May 24, 2018
- If you’re adding transactions with your window sized very small, the transaction dropdowns do their best to stay within the window. But sometimes they can cover up the very inputs they’re supposed to be assisting. Now if there isn’t enough room, they’ll go outside the window.
- Fixed an issue where visible scrollbars would knock some UI elements out of alignment.
- Searching your account register for the word “payment” failed to return any credit card payment transactions. Fixed.
- Onboarding fixes:
- The “set a goal” step automatically scrolls the budget on small screens so the category appears in the middle.
- On the “schedule transaction” step the register fields stopped working if a category was left empty. Silly mistake.
- Also on the “schedule transaction” step, we now mark the step as complete as you create a transfer transaction. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
- On the “budget” and “schedule transaction” steps the calculator popover was hiding behind the overlay. No need to be shy, little fella’, you’re among friends here.
- When creating a new category from the register, the Cancel and Create buttons could break alignment. Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”