Using Your YNAB Budget
Now that your budget is set up, learn how to use it to its full potential. We’ll walk you through things like managing credit cards in YNAB, reconciling your accounts, and how to do the monthly rollover.
Course: Using Your YNAB Budget
Here’s how to handle cash in YNAB. Because it’s all about the Benjamins … or the Georges. Or the Queen Elizabeths or whoever is on your money.
Lesson 1: Spending
- Intro: Using Your YNAB Budget 1:13
- Use the Budget to Guide Your Spending Decisions 2:30
- Option 1: Enter Transactions Yourself 2:38
- Option 2: Record Spending With Direct Import 2:05
- Option 3: Recording Spending via File Based Import 4:11
- Use All Three Options Together 2:01
- Make a Credit Card Payment 5:04
- Handle Cash 5:03
Lesson 2: Adjusting Your Budget
Lesson 3: Reconciliation
Lesson 4: Keeping Things Up To Date