If you could thread all of your passwords together, in size 12 font, and they’d reach from you to Timbuktu and back, we’ve got good news for you. Now you can sign up, and sign in, to YNAB using Google Single Sign-On (SSO).
Access Your Budget, No Password Necessary
Yep, should you choose to enable it, SSO means one fewer passwords to remember and lightning-fast access to your budget.
Here’s the scoop:
- New users can sign up for YNAB with a Google account.
- Existing users can add their Google account as a sign-in option.
- Share your budget with a partner by linking their Google account, too. No need to share your YNAB password!
- Plus, choosing SSO enables two-factor authentication, for an added layer of account security.
How to Enable Single Sign-On
- Log in to YNAB.
- From the menu on the lower, left-hand side of the screen, click “My Account.”
- Under “Login Methods,” click “Connect to Google.”
- In the pop-up window, select the Google account that you wish to use for your YNAB login.
- If you’re not already logged into Google, you’ll need to enter your password, and click “Next.”
- To authorize SSO from a second Google account, underneath “Secondary,” click “Connect to Google,” and repeat.
That’s it! You’re connected. You can remove SSO by clicking “Disconnect” in your “My Account” settings at any time. And, of course, if you need any help or have questions, email us at [email protected]