23 Mar 2016
- The category inspector on the right side of the Budget now shows you the amount you’ll have available in the selected category when accounting for scheduled transactions.
- A few UI tweaks where things were wrapping to a new line when they shouldn’t have.
- Touched up a couple of payees that shouldn’t be part of rename rules.
- We updated some error messaging around direct connect issues to be clearer on the what and why behind banks not connecting as expected.
- There was a bug where you’d be filtering by transactions that need approval and would categorize one as a split. The filter would immediately apply and make that split disappear, even though you were just getting started on your thoughtful categorization of said split transaction.
- We no longer count split subtransactions as part of transaction counts. (The ‘edit’ transaction button would overstate the number of transactions actually selected.)