This was one of our biggest polish releases in quite some time! So while we only give you the highlight reel here, there was a whole lot done behind the scenes.
- We made some improvements to our sync algorithm for more reliability.
- There are some fantastic behind-the-scenes improvements to our Direct Connect with Banks feature.
- We can’t wait to get this into your hands!
- We polished up the styling around hidden category names that are very, very long. You people love descriptive category names.
- Some keyboard action polish around a payee or category dropdown losing its focus and where that focus should land next.
- In Firefox, we fixed a bug where the Budgeted textbox was unclickable if the row was draggable.
- With scheduled transactions, we’ve made sure the system can only create one transaction for each date.
- If you don’t have any accounts set up, we now handle that with a bit more grace and aplomb.
- And hey, we bumped up a few ticks in our Rails version