- Getting started is half (most? all?) of the battle, so we’ve been hard at work on supports for brand-new users. We’ll begin rolling those out today, a little bit at a time.
- Our Undo button has always looked too much like a Refresh button. We made it better. And labeled it. You know, with the word Undo. So. Much. Better. (Of course, the Redo button got similar love.)
- We fixed an issue where, by re-sizing your window, you could make the Filter menu and Search box float around where they didn’t belong.
- Since the launch of our new website, we’ve found a few straggling links that led to nowhere. Links to nowhere are not helpful, so we fixed ‘em up.
- We recognize that, when you’re searching for a number with the “Find any field” search, you’re probably looking for the number in front of the decimal. So now that’s what we’ll show you.
- And, as always, a few invisible-to-the-eye improvements to security and back-end performance.
UPDATE: Part of our first release today made it impossible to use Reconciliation, which (like a link to nowhere) was not helpful. Our second release delivered the fix. Reconcile away!